1. Wear mask that covers the nose and mouth completely: according to the latest update of CDC (Centers for Disease Control & Prevention), wearing 2 masks (disposable mask underneath & cloth mask on top) is essential for extra-protection. In addition, there is a suggestion for Knotting and tucking ear loops of a 3-ply mask where they join the edge of the mask as same as the picture.
2. Stay 6 feet apart from people who don’t live with you.
3. Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated indoor spaces.
4. Get a vaccine when it would available.
5. Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer if soap and water aren’t available.